1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Android app for interaction with webpage

Hi, i need to make somekind of app for a school project which can be used for interaction between website and app. It could be app which could just read news from school website or something similar.. Nothing special but since I am a beginner i would like to have code of some similar app and just adjust it for my needs.. has anyone some code wich i could use for that? Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by clipix68
    Hi, i need to make somekind of app for a school project which can be used for interaction between website and app. It could be app which could just read news from school website or something similar.. Nothing special but since I am a beginner i would like to have code of some similar app and just adjust it for my needs.. has anyone some code wich i could use for that? Thanks
    Sounds like API needed to be completed (please specify technology used on the website, and what exactly you want to retrieve from the backend - for example list of available courses. (All you need is JSON or XML arranged, and you can make URL requests that will give back the JSON/XML data
  5. No Profile Picture

I've found this application. Now it uploads a specified image to the website through php file. So maybe i could simplify it a little, Maybe that it uploads desired folder, not just an image. Do you think that this can be done easily? Thanks for your response

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo