1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Seeking Developer for Custom Android Application

If you're interested in and able to do a custom multimedia (video playback) related application for Android, let me know. I'd like to discuss the project via IM, if possible. So, include your IM info for whichever client you use when sending me a note.
  3. No Profile Picture

Mobile Application Development

Hi,

We are looking for any opportunity that you might have in Android or Blackberrry Application Development.
    Email me the requirement if possible and I will get back to you.

Regards,

Abhi
    abhinav.srivastava (@) rishabhsoft dot com

Originally Posted by mystikmedia
    If you're interested in and able to do a custom multimedia (video playback) related application for Android, let me know. I'd like to discuss the project via IM, if possible. So, include your IM info for whichever client you use when sending me a note.
  5. No Profile Picture

Ready to discuss project

Hello,

We have experience building Android multimedia applications. We just completed an Android based video dictionary proof of concept for a client. We have also built a handful of games and business applications. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you, please email

Thanks,
    Scott Taylor
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by mystikmedia

We are looking for any opportunity that you might have in Android or Blackberrry or iPhone or Mac Application Development.
    Email me the requirement if possible and I will get back to you.

Regards
    websales at fomaxtech dot com
  9. No Profile Picture

Custom Application Development company Houston

Im aware of a leading Houston based smartphone application development company Onseeker Technologies, which has expertise in developing apps across various platforms including Android, Blackberry and iPhone. The developers are experienced in building custom apps for a wide range of applications in the publishing, restaurant and sports industries. The company has developed author apps and Catholic apps to engage with the community in a much more effective manner.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo