1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Which tool to use?

I have more than 8 years program experience in VBA, VB.NET and SQL. I want to learn Android program now.
    Which tool to use? Android Studio or Eclipse or something else?
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by aspfun
    I have more than 8 years program experience in VBA, VB.NET and SQL. I want to learn Android program now.
    Which tool to use? Android Studio or Eclipse or something else?
    Well it's better not to use android studio it's still beta.It's better to use eclipse but you have to learn java there are free online videos [200] that learn you how to develop android apps using eclipse just go to the thenewboston.org

2:You can use basic4android to develop android programs with VB.Net but the problem is that the program is not free.
  5. No Profile Picture

Which tool to use?

Originally Posted by SamJ97
    Well it's better not to use android studio it's still beta.It's better to use eclipse but you have to learn java there are free online videos [200] that learn you how to develop android apps using eclipse just go to the thenewboston.org

2:You can use basic4android to develop android programs with VB.Net but the problem is that the program is not free.
    Does Eclipse support iPhone?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can get better answer with this link:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/207785/how-do-you-setup-eclipse-to-work-on-iphone-development-instead-of-xcode

Originally Posted by aspfun
    Does Eclipse support iPhone?
  9. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

In major, most of the android developers use android SDK kit. The Android SDK includes a variety of tools that help you develop mobile applications for the Android platform and also it is used by the Android Game Developers for developing gaming application. The tools are classified into two groups: SDK tools and platform tools. SDK tools are platform independent and are required no matter which Android platform you are developing on. Platform tools are customized to support the features of the latest Android platform.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by SamJ97

nice tips sam
  13. No Profile Picture

If you are developing for android and IOS you can also try cross platform solutions like corona, or airplay, an SDKs to builds rich mobile apps for iOS, Android,kindle...using the same code-base to save time.
  15. No Profile Picture

nice,i have learnd much as a newbie!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo