1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Quick question: multiple manifests?

I am reading Beginning Android Games and while making the snake game in the book We first build a package framework then a package interface (I am pretty sure that is what it is) and then a package game (the snake game). But I still only have the 1 manifest, is that right or did i do something wrong? Shouldn't I have a separate manifest for each package?

I created the packages right next to the original package and I am not sure if I did this right. If this is how I do it, which class ought to be my entry class? I put all three packages under the src folder.

Greatly appreciate anyone's time on this matter. I would submit a screen shot of my package explorer but I am not sure how to link to it on the forum
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Might be asking too much

If anyone can just answer my initial question not all of the other stuff related to it (like entry). If I make a framework package, where do I put my actual game package? And does it get it's own manifest? Does it get its own project?

I am sorry for my initial post, after reading it I think it was too much to ask for.

Thank you so much for your time,

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo