March 30th, 2008, 06:17 AM
I've contracted some kinda ad virus, whereas I get intermitent audio advertisment blurted out through my speakers. dont know where they came from and the anti-virus and spy-ware cant find it.
March 30th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Hi my name is Porthos,and welcome to Dev Shed. I am going to try to help you with your problem. Please take a note of a few things.
* All advice given is taken at your own risk.
* I will start working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
* The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine is clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
* If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
If you HAVE NOT posted for help on any other forum please follow the instructions below.
Click "Scan", after click "Save Log".
Save the log, and copy/paste it into your response to this thread.
Due to fourm restrictions you will have to edit out the URL's before posting logs.
On the 6th post you will not have to edit your logs.
Generate an Uninstall List
* Open HijackThis
* Click on Open Misc Tools Section
* Click on Open Uninstall Manager
* Click on Save list
* Save it to your Desktop
* Post it on your next reply.
Neera: The wraith will not allow us to escape.
Sheppard: Yeah, well I try not to let them tell me what I can and can't do.
Neera: You do not fear them?
Sheppard: The wraith, nah. Now clowns that's another story
. They scare the crap out of me.