1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

There have no any antivirus for all

Yes, don't angry to me. I faced minimum 7 reputed registered anti virus but every time my pc gone to dead for virus attack. So? Which is or are the best pc solution for antivirus? Any one can answer? I know more ever 100 people ask me to use which he/she used. But They can not give me insure that this will never fail to protect virus.

And That's all.

Thnx
  3. No Profile Picture

Best Antivirus

Hey,

All I know is that after trying quite a few AV, firewall, and anti-spyware programs; with my current setup, the only things that works is Panda Antivirus
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by tshikder2008
    Yes, don't angry to me. I faced minimum 7 reputed registered anti virus but every time my pc gone to dead for virus attack. So? Which is or are the best pc solution for antivirus? Any one can answer? I know more ever 100 people ask me to use which he/she used. But They can not give me insure that this will never fail to protect virus.

And That's all.

Thnx
    What anti-virus software you used ? Write list, please.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Anti Virus Software can't give a 100% guarantee, because new viruses appear every day. All you can do is to update your OS, AV bases frequently and be more careful on a suspicious websites
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Injunction
    Anti Virus Software can't give a 100% guarantee, because new viruses appear every day. All you can do is to update your OS, AV bases frequently and be more careful on a suspicious websites
    Right, if anti-virus software detects 85-90% of malware software it's mean that av soft is very good.

Do update of av database and use products from famous companies (these products are good in most cases). But read review first
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think that people should understand that anti-virus protection starts from them and if they won't do nothing for secure themselves then any AV software won't help
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by peterch
    I think that people should understand that anti-virus protection starts from them and if they won't do nothing for secure themselves then any AV software won't help
    golden words

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo