1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Avira antivirus is not working

Hello to all: i installed Win-xp with service pack-3 then installed Avira antivirus premium 2013 13.0.0.3185..........now when i double click the icon on desktop or even from start menu it shows the screen just for 3 seconds and off automatically......i have re-installed it but the problem is still there.............plz help me,,,,i'm waiting for some one to heeeeeeeeeeeelp me.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

Why aren't you asking this on the Avira site? http://www.avira.com/en/support-for-home ...Considering that the Premium edition is the paid edition.
  5. No Profile Picture

No sir........i installed the free version
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

In either case, that link I posted links to support for free and premium/paid versions.
    I would suggest starting there to get help for your issue because the info you've given doesn't really help us to help you....And the Avira support team would have a better understanding of your problem IMHO.
  9. Contributing User

It is only a guess, but that would seem to be a tell tale sign that the program is looking for something and not finding it and 'aborting' on startup. Did you read the system requirements pre setup to make sure your system has everything that it should have with the proper updates and etc?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo