1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[help] virus in my pc

Sorry, i need your help my pc is injected by virus,but i don't know to delete it because that virus inject my program (anti virus,game,software) i can't install anti virus to my pc to delete that virus. Please anyone help me to delete that virus
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by herbert69
    Sorry, i need your help my pc is injected by virus,but i don't know to delete it because that virus inject my program (anti virus,game,software) i can't install anti virus to my pc to delete that virus. Please anyone help me to delete that virus
    Depending on how infected your machine is, it may be better just to do a clean reinstall.

However, if you'd rather attempt at fixing the problem, see if you can boot into Safe Mode... (Restart the computer and continuously hit F5 during the boot process until you see an Advanced Boot Menu. Select Safe Mode and hit Enter).

If you can, then from another computer, download the files and follow the steps outlined in the Sticky at the top of the Antivirus forum entitled "If you have infection issues start here first".
    "I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!"

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo