1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Angry Trojan Horse Won't go away.

Please look at the picture of AVG Virus Vault (

img689.imageshack. [us] /img689/7527/avgq.png

Also C:\Users\mwfail\AppData\Local\Temp\winservice.exe..I have used malwarebytes' Anti-malware..my AV is AVG 9.0 (Paid) And I have used Eset Online Scanner.

EDIT: There are a ton of svhost.exe files in tskmngr..and the description is Xbox 360..The winservice.exe says the company is a[versionmedia.org/..so if anyone can help..i will love you (no homo) But seriously..idk what to do!!

Here is my Malwarebytes' Flashscan..
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
    Database version: 4219 Windows 6.1.7600 Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385 6/21/2010 4:36:42 AM mbam-log-2010-06-21 (04-36-42).txt Scan type: Flash scan Objects scanned: 93527 Time elapsed: 47 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 1 Registry Values Infected: 4 Registry Data Items Infected: 1 Folders Infected: 0 Files Infected: 5 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{i542hgt7-p2yo-082v-6a71-83750sgth40v} (Generic.Bot.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Registry Values Infected: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run\policies (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hkcu (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run\policies (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\hklm (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Registry Data Items Infected: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Hijack.UserInit) -> Bad: (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe,C:\Users\mwfail\AppData\Roaming\Update\Windows Update.exe,) Good: (userinit.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Folders Infected: (No malicious items detected) Files Infected: C:\Users\mwfail\AppData\Roaming\install\Svchost.exe (Generic.Bot.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Users\mwfail\AppData\Roaming\cglogs.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Users\mwfail\AppData\Local\Temp\MSN.abc (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Users\mwfail\AppData\Local\Temp\XxX.xXx (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. C:\Users\mwfail\AppData\Local\Temp\xxxyyyzzz.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
  3. They're coming to take me away

"I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!"

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo