1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

URGENT!! Windows services not working!!

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum section, as I just registered. I'll move if necessary. But stuff like Security Center, Security Essentials, Windows Update, System Restore, Hard Drive Backup, Windows Installer etc. All of it isn't working!

Installed in terms of antivirus etc.: MalwareBytes, Advanced SystemCare and Ad-Aware. Help!!!!

I'm running Windows Vista 32bit OS. Please reply ASAP!!!
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by mushyme8
    stuff like Security Center, Security Essentials, Windows Update, System Restore, Hard Drive Backup, Windows Installer etc. All of it isn't working!
    What about it isn't working? Doesn't open? Error message? If error message, what's the error?

Installed in terms of antivirus etc.: MalwareBytes, Advanced SystemCare and Ad-Aware. Help!!!!
    And anything found during those scans? You can try going through all the items in the Sticky at the top of the Antivirus forum entitled "If you have infection issues, start here first.."

You can also try typing services.msc from the Start Menu --> Search box and see if the appropriate services are started.
    "I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!"

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo