1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Best free anti-virus software / virus removal?

Hi all,

So I don't want to just go and be a bad boy and download a torrent for a anti-virus software I want to go the legit route and purchase it once I have enough money to do so. Anyways I am in need of a free anti-virus software solution. I think my PC may have malware along with virus.

Anyways who can hit me with their best shot and offer me / suggest me a ultimately good anti-virus software program that is free and will do the job for my PC
  3. No Profile Picture

Actually, there are much antivirus software fit for virus removal. But some name that you can trust for sure is Norton, Kaspersky, Immunet Plus, Avast, Bitdefender, Avira. you can trust them for complete and secure virus removal in your PC.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Try ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall 2013 include firewall protection and other security suite features.
  7. No Profile Picture

Comodo free is for me

Comodo Free antivirus received a perfect score for protection from AV-Test labs in April testing.

The free version is identical software to the subscription version, which is ranked #1 at matousec.com in the "Proactive Internet Security Challenge 64"
  9. No Profile Picture

Antivirus

Originally Posted by jamesedwards399
    Actually, there are much antivirus software fit for virus removal. But some name that you can trust for sure is Norton, Kaspersky, Immunet Plus, Avast, Bitdefender, Avira. you can trust them for complete and secure virus removal in your PC.
    Actually Norton, Kaspersky, Immunet Plus, Avast, Bitdefender, avira is good antivirus for computer.
    so any one use.
  11. No Profile Picture

Antivirus

You can check out escan antivirus.
    I have pretty much good experience about it.
    so far my computer is at its best after a long time.
  13. No Profile Picture

Protection

Comodo Free antivirus received a perfect score for protection from AV-Test labs in April testing.
    Moreover, you can check out the escan anti virus.
  15. Contributing User

Kaspersky lab is the preferred one. I am using this since 2 years and without any problem.
  17. No Profile Picture

I suggest You to use the avast antivirus. Avast is wonderful antivirus for all the time. I also use it.
  19. No Profile Picture

The fact that Comodo free antivirus received a perfect score is a good indication that it will provide the protection levels that you need. Avast is also a good selection if you need another choice for cross comparison. Make sure you also consider the malware protection your virus protection offers in your choices when looking for virus protection. Malware is as big of a consideration as viruses when it comes to protecting your systems against threats.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo