1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

urgent: problem + output filters

I have written 2 output filters in the same module. The first output filter reads and modifies the index.html page. And the second output filter has to modify the link found in the index page, i.e. the next pages rather than the index page. but when i run the modules i got the second output filter modifying the index.html page and overiding the first output filter. Can you give me a solution of how to modify the second page using the second output filter.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Your talking about programming a new module for apache not the "AddOutputFilter" directive, right?

I think this belongs in the C languages forum. You've been posting in there so far and since this has nothing to do with existing modules/directives, I doubt anyone here can help you.

This is a programming question and since I have little knowledge of C, you didn't provide code to debug and this is the apache forum, I don't think anyone's going to help here.
    Google :: Apache Manual :: FreeBSD Handbook
    SourceHack :: SourceHack Forums :: SourceHack IRC
    UNIX is simple; it just takes a genius to understand its simplicity!!!
  5. No Profile Picture

Apache filter

Hi,
    I am experiencing the same prob as jackjenas. Did you find any solution to it.

This happens with any 2 out put filters, I downloaded mod_injection.c that I found on the net, compiled and loaded it. I'm logging error message to see which one works.

One filter masks the other one depending on how it is added in the httpd.conf file.

In the case below, INJECTION works and no SSI can be seen on the website:

AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html .htm .shtml .jsp
    AddOutputFilter INJECTION .html .htm .jsp

In this case, Include works and INJECTION does'nt do what it needs to do:

AddOutputFilter INJECTION .html .htm .jsp
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html .htm .shtml .jsp

How ever though, If we have the 2 filters work on different types of content.. they both work (but only on the specified type of content)

AddOutputFilter INJECTION .html
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .htm .shtml .jsp

If you have found any thing.... please reply and let me know how u got the 2 filters to work.

Thanks,
    Jyo

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo