1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need help in creating social Share buttons for blog

Hi,
    I want to develop a simple social sharing widget for blog. It is too slow in loading and their tacks add to page load time too much. Thatís what I decided to go with an easy widget but without any Java script.
    So I now what the problem I am facing is I have developed CSS sprite images but I donít know what "href" string i should enter for each social media like twitter, Facebook, Google plus, pinterest and Linkedin.
    The requirement is, if someone want to share the post to twitter, and when he click on the tweet button, the the URL of page and the title of the post should automatically go to the tweet.
    it only gives URL of the source page and not the post title. Same is the case with twitter. When I click on the twitter share button, only blank share popup opens.
    Please help me .

Thanks in Advance
  3. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Does this question have anything to do with Microsoft asp classic technology?
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Doug G
    Does this question have anything to do with Microsoft asp classic technology?
    Yes i had created my blog in the ASP.Net and Its under constriction, I found a some problem thats why i choose this forum

Thanku
  7. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

We're mostly classic asp in this forum, if no one jumps in you could try the NET forum. I don't use asp.NET, sorry.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo