1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Help in Small Project

I need help with a small project that I am doing for my client. My clients have a company that does staffing for hotel workers and when they sign up with him, they have to watch 4 separate training videos. What I need help with is a script of some sort that will pop-up a sign in box of some sort after every video was finished so we can log a record of that person watching each video. How can I accomplish this with an open source free script?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It's going to take programming by somebody. You're not gonna get something for nothing, which kinda sounds like what you're hoping for.

You'll have to associate the videos to a launch page or something, with a database on the backend.... don't know of an open source project that already does that.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

download function

Joomla + Jdownloads Will Be Great !
    Custom User Groups, Mass Download Function, Store Files: Remote or Local, Anti-leech System and Path Protection (Optional), High configurable Layout System, Integrated Search Function, Auto Thumbnail Creation.
    dapfor. com/en/net-suite/net-grid/tutorial/data-binding
  7. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Joomla may work, but it's not an asp application. Thread closed.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo