1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Loading Multiple Pages Using an xmlHTTPRequest

Hi there,

I'm using classic asp(vbscript) and I'm looking to bypass a login page to get to the page I want.
    I'm currently using xmlHTTP objects to make the request.
    The login page becomes a problem because when I try to access the page I want, I get redirected to the login page.
    Is there a way I can have the login page automatically login and then redirect to the page that I originally wanted.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Seems like what you're after kind of defeats the purpose of having a login page. If it's your own site, I'm sure you can figure a way to allow yourself special access.

If it's not your site, then you're trying to actively circumvent the site's security policy, and you'll get no more assistance here.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    I've never been able to appreciate the sublime arrogance of folks who feel they were put on earth just to save other folks from themselves .." - Donald Hamilton
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

You bring a good point of not being able to avoid the login page, but there's probably way for the login inf to auto submit and to take the return and put it into my personal page.
    But, I'm also having the problem of automatically getting redirected to the sites domain for logging in and I added login information.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo