1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need to send ENCTYPE by button click

I have a form(f1) where I have many buttons going to different asp pages.

I am using this code line for every button ,just changing the asp page in all buttons.

Code:
    <input name="submitvalues" type="submit"  value="Submit Info"; onclick ="f1.action='productinfo.asp?req_no=<%=objRS("req_no")%>&Username=<%=Username %>'; return true;"/>
    Now I have to upload an image in the form and need to send ENCTYPE info also.

I tried doing this:

Code:
    <input name="Submit" type="submit" value="Upload"  onclick ="f1.action=' enctype='multipart/form-data'; formresp.asp?req_no=<%=objRS("req_no")%>&Username=<%=Username %>'; return true;"/>
    I am getting this error:

SoftArtisans.FileUp.1 error '80020009'

Invalid or corrupt MIME headers. Please check the referring form's ENCTYPE

/RMA/formresp.asp, line 14

Please suggest the right way to send ENCTYPE on button click.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

You could check the softartisians support documentation to verify you're using proper syntax. It's a 3rd party object, you'll need to find support from the vendor.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    I've never been able to appreciate the sublime arrogance of folks who feel they were put on earth just to save other folks from themselves .." - Donald Hamilton
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Doug G
    You could check the softartisians support documentation to verify you're using proper syntax. It's a 3rd party object, you'll need to find support from the vendor.
    My above problem is solved. I just used seperate forms for all buttons and send enctype info for upload in seperate form.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Doug G
    My above problem is solved. I just used seperate forms for all buttons and send enctype info for upload in seperate form.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo