1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

printing in landscape page orientation

Hi!

I am currently new to programming in asp. My first project is to create a printable form containing dynamic fields that is why we implemented it in asp. My problem now is that some of the pages needs to be printed in portrait, and some in landscape orientation. I was able to do it successfully using css but it only works for IE6.0. Our client needs it to work also for IE5.5. Thanks!
  3. I thank you very little
    Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

I looked hard and long for a solution. There are some activeX controls you can use but they need to be downloaded by the client to use.

The other solution was to you a chinese code for your HTML, which by default is landscape but when I printed this out it was hard to read.

I found a lot of answers at www.expert-exchange.com (doing searches in google, dont pay for answers!)

Otherwise I think there are some previous posts in the HTML forum.

Good Luck!
    PEACE!
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi Yaggels,

I am trying to set page orientation to landscape in css for IE. You mentioned you successfully implemented this in css for IE6.0 - could you send me more information on how you managed this?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by aileeno
    Hi Yaggels,

I am trying to set page orientation to landscape in css for IE. You mentioned you successfully implemented this in css for IE6.0 - could you send me more information on how you managed this?
    "Yaggels" made one post. Ever. And that was SIX YEARS ago.

Yeah... he'll be right back to help you out with that.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo