1. No Profile Picture
    I am here to share knowledge
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

About uploading data through ASP

I am very much new with ASP. I need to upload text, image data through logging in with admin account of my portal. and I want to display dynamic hyperlink in a page so that other user can see the uploaded data. I have no idea how to do this, any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Rahul
    Rahul

Small things lead to perfection and perfection is not a small thing.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you have no idea how to this, then you might want to read some information about ASP. There are hundreds of tutorials and articles online where you can learn about it. ASP101.com/4guysfromrolla.com is a good place to start. To perform the upload your most likely going to need to use a 3rd party component of some kind, at least that is the easiest. AspUpload by websupergoo is a pretty good one. that site also has tutorials about uploading images.
  5. No Profile Picture
    I am here to share knowledge

Thanx imbrokn,

I need code and tutorials specifically for uploading text, image data through logging in with admin account of my portal. and I want to display dynamic hyperlink in a page so that other user can see the uploaded data.

The site you have provided me is providing component and i dont want that because it will not help me to improve my knowledge

Rahul
    Rahul

Small things lead to perfection and perfection is not a small thing.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo