1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Same page, one user problem while others not???

Hi Guys!!!!

I have one application of asp classic, in which one shopping cart page was working very fantastic first, but it's now showing this error only for one user, others are all working fine. I don't know what is the problem in the code that it's not working only for one logged user. The error details are here.
    --------------------------------------------
    error '80020009'
    /BH/View_Cart.Asp, line 97
    --------------------------------------------
    On the other hand, other users are all fine. I think this is the problem of EOF or BOF, but i am not sure where in my code.

May someone tell me what's the problem. I have also attached one text file which is code file. If someone want to see it.

Thanks
    Attached Files
  3. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

As a guess some kind of permissions problem for that user.

You're going to have to identify line 97, it's unlikely others will open some attachment looking through a ton of code.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thanks very much for hinting me error, Please check the link
    http://forums.iis.net/p/1183710/2005120.aspx#2005120
    The problem was the recordset whenever i created a a recordset from a sql query and you want to omit the records from recordset, it's better you should use { if not rs.eof then ......end if } So that if there is any recordset with empty records, it should be managed...

It's the same as you will see in Asp.net C# when you intiate a datareader before manipulating the data, this data reader must be checked with { datareader.hasrows}

Thanks for you people...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo