1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Advices about web designing

Hello everyone.
    Im new in community and programming I'm last year in high school and i decided for IT fax. I like programming and graphic so i would like to work like web disigner or something similar. I dont know any program language so i need advice with what language i should start? I borrowed today book about C++ ''C ++Analysis and Application''. Should i start with c++ or something else?

P.S. Im sorry for my bad english I know i suck
  3. Lord of the Dance
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

If you want to work with web pages, you should at least learn HTML and CSS.
    In web programming, I think PHP and ASP .NET (C#) is the most common tools, but not the only ones.

Some other language you can look at is Java and Python, but if you want to lean C++ then go ahead.
    First language i started learning was Java, mostly because it was the one that appealed to me most and was also the first language i learned in a school class.
  5. No Profile Picture

What is ur suggestion for learning first language?
  7. No Profile Picture

you should have a tutorial lesson first because it is very hard to study by your self if you have already no knowledge about programming..
  9. No Profile Picture

Always use graphics that fit the content. Just because you have an adorable photo of your dog doesn't mean you should have it on your Web site about Web Design (sorry, Shasta...). The main exception I would make to this is for "design" images. These are photos or graphics that help make up the design of the page, and are not intended to illustrate the content.
  11. No Profile Picture

yeah as suggested above you should start with PHP asp.net kind of stuff. but Java and c++ knowledge woudn't go invain if you start from that

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo