April 26th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Creating a big scale project - what steps to take?
Ok I am creating a big project, just wondering on some steps? I can guess I would need to:
1. gather requirements (what happens if i think of new requirements in future?)
2. research into different concepts I am not familiar with e.g security, error logging etc
2. design database - making sure it "answers" all the questions in requirements
3. code design (OOP, classes)
4. Page mock up (is this necessary?)
5. actual code + testing
6. overall testing?