1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I have been trying to decide what the best way to develop the ability to incorporate comments into the website (like this one does where it shows '3 comments' or something and you can read them/add to them.
    I came here in looking for possible answers only to see that this website has the exact feature I'm looking for! What technology would people recommend for developing this? I'm finishing off a four year computing degree so it doesn't have to be too simple to use, but I don't want to spend huge amounts of time learning something new. It does have to be something that can be written so that the site looks after itself ie. how do you make it so that you don't have to write different stuff for every single page?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Oh dear, am I a dope? Is the source code actually provided?! Sorry for the bother. Out of interest though, did anyone have good answers?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by atrahair:
    [B]I have been trying to decide what the best way to develop the ability to incorporate comments into the website (like this one does where it shows '3 comments' or something and you can read them/add to them.
    I came here in looking for possible answers only to see that this website has the exact feature I'm looking for!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo