Hello all!

I just rented a VPS server with the following specs -

CentOS 6
    Plesk 10 Domain Licenses
    4 CORES
    2GB RAM
    80GB HDD

I have Plesk 10 Domain Licenses

Okay, I have just got access to the server and had a look around, I installed Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla.

I want to stream live video for web conferences and webinars, but there are settings I need to do first, I follow the links, but there are no modifications to alter!

I am not expecting help with that, as I have 123 reg support, who may be able to help there.

However, I could do with some direction of where to go in a server OS in order to at least know where to go to dop what I want - webinars.

Any advice?
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What do you mean "to do what [you] want"? Do you think there's something in centos you need to alter to enable streaming video?
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Why not just post a link for a user guide for centos?

Jerk Off.

Comments on this post

• Matt1776 disagrees : Noooooo!!!! Bad attitude! Read his post objectively. Hes just asking for clarification.
  7. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Well, that escalated quickly.

OP should, in fact, read the CentOS user manual, since clarification is apparently beneath him.

Thread closed, OP warned, yadda yadda. I'm shocked at how often "I need you to work a bit harder before I can do your work for you for free" triggers such a violent, angry response.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo