1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Simple ocr that decodes 4digit number from picture and sends it back as text to serve

Would like to know is there any program or commands that could help me.

On this web page:

e-izvadak.pravosudje.hr/pretraga-zk-ulozaka.htm

ZK Odjel: - is list of counties
    Glavna knjiga: - is list of towns
    Broj zemljišta (kat.čestice): - this is not needed
    ili broj zk.uloška: - number (from 1 up to 10000)
    Kontrolni broj: - is simple 4 digit captcha

for "ili broj zk.uloška:" =1 to 10000 and for specific "ZK Odjel:" and specific "Glavna knjiga:" program need to translate captcha/picture into text and send it into "Kontrolni broj:"

then on new page needs to enter link "Pregled za tisak" and on new page save the page titled by number of "ili broj zk.uloška:"

in the end there should be 10k pages numbered from 1 to 10000 in folder c:\"ZK Odjel:"\"Glavna knjiga:"\

please help me or tell me where to ask i don't know much about programing but I do know this is very simple
  3. Come play with me!
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Yes, can you please help me. This is very important for me and my family.

Captcha is very simple 4-digit number easily translated by free online OCR's like free-ocr.com

My programing knowledge is very basic. I don't know which program to use or commands.

-----

there are ten digits, and 4 places, they always look the same but their position is not, ex. 9237 and 0077 the 7's are not on the same coordinates but they are always on the same height

captcha length is about 47 pix
    one number length is about 9 pix

i would need to make 10 small pictures of numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

and cut captcha in less than 47 pictures of 9 pix length

and compare them with numbers horizontally pixel by pixel (in length) and when they match store the number

any suggestions how to make this
  7. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What requinix was trying to hint at is: No, we will not help you hack into a website by defeating their security measure.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo