1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Want to start programming-Help

Hello friends first of all I don't know any language but I wanna learn the easiest one .

so I need you to help me choose the easiest one and give me some tips
  3. No Profile Picture

Check the sticky, there's a lot of great information on the different languages there.

A Highly Opinionated Review of Programming Languages for the Novice
  5. No Profile Picture

Doing it on Android

I like to have fun while learning - and who wouldn't? To me that means getting graphical things to work. Android phones and tablets are powerful little computers and it's great to run your own programs on one, but Java (the language of Android) is a steep hill to climb for a novice. So I've been putting together an app for anyone to program Android.

My app is called EasyCoder (search for that on Google Play Store). It's a scripting system; an editor, compiler and runtime all running on a phone or a tablet. It's a bit hard work editing on a phone so you can also do it on my website and download the result for testing. The language is designed to get graphical applications up and running quickly.

I'm looking for willing volunteers to try it out, let me know if it's as easy as I say it is and show me the great things they've done with it. Progress is uneven; I broke the whole thing for a few days just last weekend and didn't realize nobody other than me could run it. But I think that's fixed now. I expect to support my users and help them while they help me.
  7. No Profile Picture

Go for php, Good Luck

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo