Thread: Need help.

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need help.

Ok so i need to make this simple program, but i don't know how to make it and i need some help. :S

It's gonna have color tolerance like , if i have my mouse at the exit on Google chrome and press "F5" it gets the color from the place i have the mouse.
    Then i need it to search for the color, and if it finds the color or colors chose one of them and hold click for 5 Seconds.
    And i need the guy who's using the program to be able to do like so they can choose, Key 1 = Every 5 seconds.
    Key 2 = Ever 2 seconds.

And you should be able to chose if its going to right click or left click. And if it doesn't find the color press Left mouse button once at X, X. I really need help with this.

i would really appreciate some help.
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What the hell are you talking about? What does "tolerance" have to do with this?

Spec this out properly (including screenshots and flowcharts) and hire someone to do this, it sounds time consuming and annoying.

-Dan
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo