I'm a complete PHP newbie but I had the luck to get a whole PHP4 system for free that includes also some INC files. All the files (.PHP4, .INC.PHP4 and .INC) are located on different directories like the following:
www.domainname.com/main/include <- .INC & INC.PHP4 files www.domainname.com/main/main <- main PHP4 files www.domainname.com/main/main/ext <- various secondary PHP4 files needed for popups and others

NOW

My first problem is that this system was already used on another site, so I had to update all the URLs and paths to make it suitable for my site. Even if I tried (as a newbie) to fix them, I still didn't solved several errors I get like wrong paths (or are they URLs?) written on the various include(). Can you tell me what is the right syntax to use depending on the DIFFERENT directories I have? I mean, is it OK just to write i.e. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica">code:</font><HR><pre>include("timestamp2utime.php4");[/code] whatever the directory is or have I to follow the right 'tree' path?

My second problem is... As I got an already used PHP4 system I got those famous .INC files already filled by old datas. What should I do if I would like to use them completely cleared and ready for my site? Also have I to give them a specific CHMOD (at the moment they're 664?

------------------
Cr4z33
==================
Pizza r00000x!!