1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need help in choosing elective subjects

Respected members,
    I am in Last year of my masters. In this semester I have to choose two subjects from two groups(Each group has 3 subjects in it). I need help of you people to choose right subject for better future.
    First group has following three subjects.I have to elect one from this group.
    1.Mobile Computing
    2.Bio informatics
    3.Image Processing

Second group has following subjects.I have to elect one from this group.
    1.Data mining
    2.Geo information system
    3.Advance Database

Here I am attaching screen shots of syllabuses. Kindly give me your precious suggestion.
    Attached Files
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I would pick bioinformatics and data mining. What do YOU find most interesting?

If you're just looking for bullet points on your resume, mobile computing and data warehousing are actual industries, so take those.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo