1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hey freebsd, to ask you if I am allow to

collect your information of replies/post in here boards then edit them into few papers. Of course, I will put your credit in it and add, "edited/few written by Mezz" in it too?

The papers will be about Apache, *BSDs and BSD vs Linux, so I learned a lot of stuffs from you. That's why I am asking you for a permit.

Sorry, if I post in here since you aren't allow to be contact by PM nor via-email.

Thanks,
    Mezz
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

NP. They aren't copyrighted anyway.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Just make sure..

Thanks man!

Cheers,
    Mezz
  7. phpkid ~~~~~~ :o)
    Devshed Frequenter (2500 - 2999 posts)

Let me know where I can access that information once you are done with it.

I would like to have it on my pc.

JD
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You also can ask questions here and that's what this forum is for. Of course, if it's X specific, I have no clue. For something like networking, security, I will try my best to provide my very own and aggressive (non-searchable) answers.

Just so you know, I am not an expert or something in BSDs, I just learn whatever necessary. Like currently I am working for myself a RBL project. I will post some subscription info here when it's ready. The reason I started this probject because RBL is no longer free and I want people (maybe several hundreds) to join together and fight against spammers. Yes, I already have my private RBL running, but I just want everyone to get together and do some voluntary work. The only requirement is that you need to run a mail server of any kind that supports RBL and have a static IP for your mail server.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

jdk: Yes, I will post in here when I am done. It will take a little a while, because I want to do more research so I can have more word for myself too. I am going to still put freebsd as main credit with my name too.

freebsd: You don't think you are expert, but compare to us. You are expert to us, because you know a lot about *BSDs and Apache as well. We are lucky to have you, since not many boards have same person as your knowledge that you are willing to share.

Umm, I am memeber of Privacy Commission, which we are fighting against echelon, carnivore, spamming and others. The two websites is at www.cpc-net.org/main/ (main) and http://cpczine.cpc-net.org (Zine, recently start last weekend). We have been trying to collect the good people who can write the report, do the research, essay and many others. When you are releasing RBL, be sure to post so I can have someone to do research then write a report. Also, intereview would be nice if you don't mind.

Thanks,
    Mezz

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo