Thread: Car Dealership

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Car Dealership

I've got a car that i'm planning to sell. I attempted going to a car dealership only to find they were either not interested, or could not suggest a very good price. Can anyone help me list it in order that I have offers right from private customers?
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

You will never got a "good price" for your car from a dealership unless you are trading that car in on another car that they have on the lot and they have a big profit margin on. These companies have to make a profit, and if they offer you top-dollar for your car they can't make anything from it, so they have no reason to want to do that.

If you want more money for your car, you have to sell it privately. That is the only option. Where you advertise it depends on where you are. Find a big website, or the local/regional newspapers.
  5. No Profile Picture

There is a site I found that shows the very best funding options out there for vehicles. It will even help you find an excellent vehicle.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Where are you located? It all depends on your area on how you can advertise your car and sell it privately. You will make much more money if you sell it on your own then trading it in or selling it to a dealership. I'm not sure but maybe you can use criagslist to post an ad and maybe get some buys for your car..

Best of luck.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo