January 14th, 2008, 02:42 PM
What to Charge for Custom Tri-Fold Brochure Design?
I have a client that has asked me what I charge for Tri-Fold Brochure Designs. I have done them but only for my family friends for free. I have just finished his website and he wants me to start on this.
What would be a good price range to be in? $250?
I have seen some advertising for this for prices up to $500, but I only charge him $500 for a 20 page custom layout graphics design site so I don't think I can charge $500 for a brochure as well.
January 14th, 2008, 02:57 PM
There's not really a right answer to this question. How much you charge depends on a variety of factors:
1) Where are you located? (State)
2) How much do companies around that area charge?
3) Are you a company, or a freelancer? If a freelancer, how well known are you?
4) Are you creating everything on the brochure? (Including any graphics, writing content, etc). If you are creating everything, then it could get pricey. If the client is providing you with graphics, all the content, etc, then it won't be so much.
5) Is it a two-sided trifold, or one-sided?
Also keep in mind, if you created his website, and he's asking you for more work, then he probably seems to trust you. Which means, if this goes well, and your price is reasonable to him, he may send a lot more work your way.... word of mouth, etc. Which is always a good form of advertising.