1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Companies Promising Twitter Followers

Coming across a company or so that promises to deliver twitter followers, I'm wondering if this could be something great or a potential hornets nest.

Ex: they promise 1,000 targeted followers.

My Concern: how are these followers arrived at and secured? Does the company use bots to activate "follow" on twitter accounts, possibly trailing profiles, to get the return follow (by automated means - don't klnow if this is okay) OR that they have actually set up 1,000's of their own twitter account fronts, that signup to the paid-for customers. And, once search engines identify the collections of accounts behind this...end of story.

Although to be fair they could be legititate, like hiring a service for anything. But how they would get 1k targeted followers for under $50 -- somebody could be working for peanut shells.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

If you were to buy this service, you would probably end up with your 1,000 followers. I also have no doubt that those followers would be totally worthless shell accounts that will never care about anything you have to say, will have zero value to your business, and have a solid chance of being banned and deleted from Twitter in the near future.

It doesn't really matter how they arrive at the followers, it is economically impossible for any company in the world to deliver 1000 targeted leads on an arbitrary subject matter in under 24 hours for only $50.

It doesn't matter how much their employees work for; it is physically impossible to outsource advertising. You can outsource the development of an advertisement, but not the advertising itself, and $50 doesn't pay for jack when it comes to advertising in most markets.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. Contributing User

For a moment let's consider that the service is authentic and they'd really help your with 1k followers, what next ? Would it really be useful for your business online, would it help you with sales ? NO imho. I'd prefer to go the natural way, it'd for sure take time but atleast I'll have people in my network with whom I can really connect with and can share something that can be of real use to them and to me.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by James-A
    For a moment let's consider that the service is authentic and they'd really help your with 1k followers, what next ? Would it really be useful for your business online, would it help you with sales ? NO imho. I'd prefer to go the natural way, it'd for sure take time but atleast I'll have people in my network with whom I can really connect with and can share something that can be of real use to them and to me.
    I totally agree, I tell you honestly, yes you can really get those 1 thousand followers for that certain amount. But in the long run, those are just not as useful as those organic traffic that you will have if you do it the best way. To make your business successful, real customers or viewers with genuine interest is the best that you should have.

I hope it helps
  9. No Profile Picture

most of them create fake id's and will not be beneficial for your business, manually add companies and people with similar likes to that of yours

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo