• Development
    1  100.00%
  • SEO
    0%
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Now where to go..Confused

Hi all,

My life is becoming confused now and this effect my work.
    I started providing web design and development services as a freelancer 3yrs before. Soon i left web designing because I'm not good in designing and focused on Web Development and little bit search engine optimization. I have good SEO knowledge now and some what programming too.

Now i have enough clients and have team of 5 to work with me. I plan to expand my business now.

I'm confused weather I should concentrate more on development or SEO ?

SEO can bring me work but if i don't know development I will be dependent on my team. I'm good in development logics and i want to control my team too but wish to do SEO too....totally confused.

I'm seeking suggestions from small business owner specially who start company individually and how they expanded to more management team.

In which should i concentrate more Development or SEO and how second thing can be done ?

----------------------------------------
    If you are a business owner please let me know what all languages and work you can do yourself without team or your knowledge skills like php, asp.net, designing, seo etc...
    ----------------------------------------

I would really appreciate everyone feedback.

Your new friend,
    Kale
    Last edited by newbizz; February 5th, 2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: More Details

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo