Hi guys,

I am look for advice regarding where I should look if I am trying to find beta testers for my product. Currently, I have been contacting developers and potential customers alike by tracking them down through app stores and websites, but I was wondering if there are better resources for this. Anything will help!

My product is called Servant (Servant - Enter Content Here, Serve It Everywhere) and it is a cloud CMS that aims to help internet users distribute their content quickly and effectively. We all want our content (products, events, blog posts, real estate listings, etc.) to be seen, but content is no longer shown in just web pages. It's also shown in social networks, mobile apps and the tons of other apps that will be running on future internet connected devices.

So, there needs to be something better for distributing your content across all of the new technologies your customers are using.

Part of our goal is to have a great app store where developers can easily post apps that will do cool things with the various types of content our users have. We have worked incredibly hard to make it very easy for developers to quickly interface with our API and are now trying to find developers that may be interested in testing it out. Any advice you guys have is greatly appreciated.

Here is a video showing a little more about Servant: