1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to Follow-up clients?

Hi ,

This is Shalini Sura, Presently am working in a Private Software based Company.

Main problem is to follow-up clients. Daily we may get 1 to 3 new responses. After replying to their inquiries there is no response from clients even thou after sending follow-up email.

Kindly suggest me the solution to follow-up clients and get responses back from them.

Thank you in advance

Shalini Sura
  3. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by Shalini Sura
    Hi ,

Main problem is to follow-up clients. Daily we may get 1 to 3 new responses. After replying to their inquiries there is no response from clients even thou after sending follow-up email.

Kindly suggest me the solution to follow-up clients and get responses back from them.

Thank you in advance

Shalini Sura
    That depends on various factors:
    1) The tone of the inquiry they sent you. They may just want to get more information from you as well as other companies.
    2) What their inquiry was in regards to.
    3) What type of software you are selling. (People may be looking into Tax software now, but won't want to purchase until closer to time....)

etc... Also, you don't want to oversell yourself, as many people get turned off to a company by receiving too many sales related emails/calls.

Some people may receive a response and not get the answers they were hoping for, and just delete your email.

I would say though, again depending on various factors, maybe a week or two's time before sending a follow up.... And do not overdo the followups (don't send too many... not every 2 weeks)
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by hiker
    That depends on various factors:
    1) The tone of the inquiry they sent you. They may just want to get more information from you as well as other companies.
    2) What their inquiry was in regards to.
    3) What type of software you are selling. (People may be looking into Tax software now, but won't want to purchase until closer to time....)

etc... Also, you don't want to oversell yourself, as many people get turned off to a company by receiving too many sales related emails/calls.

Some people may receive a response and not get the answers they were hoping for, and just delete your email.

I would say though, again depending on various factors, maybe a week or two's time before sending a follow up.... And do not overdo the followups (don't send too many... not every 2 weeks)

Dear Hiker,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your suggestion...
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Shalini Sura
    Hi ,

Thank you in advance

Shalini Sura
    Are your target clients English speaking?
    From the grammar in your post I get the impression that English isn't your first language. None of this is any fault of your own. However it does effect the impression you make on potential clients. My best advice to you would be to get someone who has a high level of English grammar to write the sales emails, or dedicate more time to improving your own writing.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by TASB
    Are your target clients English speaking?
    From the grammar in your post I get the impression that English isn't your first language. None of this is any fault of your own. However it does effect the impression you make on potential clients. My best advice to you would be to get someone who has a high level of English grammar to write the sales emails, or dedicate more time to improving your own writing.

Thank you so much Mr. TASB

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo