1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help Needed - Regarding Paypal Issues

Hi,

I am facing a Strange problem in Paypal for last 5 days..

Whatever payment I receive from my client is getting credited to my paypal and then it is getting Reversed to client account(Paypal is again paying back the amount to the client itself)

I contacted Customer care of Paypal USA they are saying that last 5 days they have some technical problem in Paypal only for the payment Received/Send from India.

Is anyone facing same problem because I am not able to believe that Paypal is having this kind of Tech issue for last 5 days.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by nazar2k2
    Hi,

I am facing a Strange problem in Paypal for last 5 days..

Whatever payment I receive from my client is getting credited to my paypal and then it is getting Reversed to client account(Paypal is again paying back the amount to the client itself)

I contacted Customer care of Paypal USA they are saying that last 5 days they have some technical problem in Paypal only for the payment Received/Send from India.

Is anyone facing same problem because I am not able to believe that Paypal is having this kind of Tech issue for last 5 days.
    Yes you are right. Paypal has suspended all the money transfers to/from Indian accounts. We too are facing this problem since a big amount of ours is struck there. It is not sure when shall this issue be solved. However until then, we will have to face it.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo