Thread: Email Marketing

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Email Marketing

Email Marketing
    well i have started software and web Development business.now i want to start email marketing for my client i have develop brochure but i need email addresses about 1000 to 5000 can anyone provide the email address and how i get thiese is this email marketing
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by irfan.motiwala
    Email Marketing
    well i have started software and web Development business.now i want to start email marketing for my client i have develop brochure but i need email addresses about 1000 to 5000 can anyone provide the email address and how i get thiese is this email marketing
    So, you're asking us how you can get emails for you to spam for your own profit?

Here are two suggestions, choose one or the other.

1. Put a form on the client's website for people to volunteer that information to you.
    2. Or, alternatively, go to hell. It's people like you that are ruining the Internet.
  5. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Mmmmm ... maybe a tad harsh, let me paraphrase:

I do not like green eggs and spam. I do not like them Sam I Am ...

You owe it to your client, if s/he has a legitimate and promising business, to never, ever do this except to a voluntary opt-in mailing list. It will tarnish the business' reputation. SPAM only works on the 100,000:1 approach ... send 100,000 e-mails and count on one sucker buying it/falling for it. No place for an upstanding business to affiliate.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  7. Contributing User

I agree with medialint.
  9. No Profile Picture

I have one question about email marketing. Do you know this tool https://www.correct.email/? I want to start with some email campaigns but I read a lot about clearing email list form some invalid emails or spam traps. And then I've found this tool? Did any of you use it?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo