1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for business partner

My name is Woody, I had been working in a e-commercial business company in US, but I went back to China several months ago. I am looking for someone who are interested in doing business in China, I have excellent experience in business, and very strong relationship with lots of distribution channel in China. especially know how to develop Chinese market such as how to deal with Chinese goverment. If you want to setup distribution channel in China, please contact me.

3. No Profile Picture

My e-mail address

BTW,please send e-mail to [moderator email removed 6 years after posted, thread being closed]
    Last edited by medialint; March 6th, 2012 at 02:06 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture

Are you there?

Originally Posted by dwu9243
    My name is Woody, I had been working in a e-commercial business company in US, but I went back to China several months ago. I am looking for someone who are interested in doing business in China, I have excellent experience in business, and very strong relationship with lots of distribution channel in China. especially know how to develop Chinese market such as how to deal with Chinese goverment. If you want to setup distribution channel in China, please contact me.

Are you still interested. Tell me about you and your interestes.
    thanks
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Place a classified ad in your local newspaper under business oppturnity column.

[EDIT:Yawmark] Link spam removed
    Last edited by Yawmark; August 21st, 2009 at 08:29 AM.
  9. Eager to learn
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

I think if he hasn't posted here in three years, the opportunity has long gone. No?
    "Quality of responses may vary. I reserve the right to change my mind for any reason what-so-ever without admitting I was wrong. I'd prefer to change your mind however, it's easier on my ego". - jwdonahue

"so no-one has actually bothered to post an original quote ? what's wrong with making up your own?"
    - marnixR
  11. No Profile Picture

looking for partner still

Originally Posted by CollabTech
    Are you still interested. Tell me about you and your interestes.
    thanks
    Yes, I am still looking for partner, now I am in Canada, but will be back to China in June for summer holiday, I would like to work in IT field, and looking for someone who really want to develop Chinese market. I have 10 years experience in Chinese market and 8 years working exp in North Americe.
    I also have very good relationship with distributor channel in China. contact information you can look up stairs, i have already post there.
  13. Eager to learn
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Well sir, I stand corrected. Have you just been twiddling your thumbs for the past 3 years then?
    "Quality of responses may vary. I reserve the right to change my mind for any reason what-so-ever without admitting I was wrong. I'd prefer to change your mind however, it's easier on my ego". - jwdonahue

"so no-one has actually bothered to post an original quote ? what's wrong with making up your own?"
    - marnixR
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by EricReese
    Well sir, I stand corrected. Have you just been twiddling your thumbs for the past 3 years then?
    I worked in a IT company under China bank as a sales manager, but a year ago, I immigrate to Canada, now I am sitll looking for partner want to setup my own business
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I'm interested too, I'm going to write you an email soon
  19. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

HI! My name is Alsu. I work in Russian building company. We want to offer people in another countries have
    profit from their money by lending them to us. This will work because of difference in interest rates in our
    countries. It is better for you then saving money in bank ( we can give double rates) and for us it is better
    then take credit in banks. I hope you understand my idea.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

marketing services

I worked in a IT company under China bank as a sales manager, but a year ago, I immigrate to Canada, now I am sitll looking for partner want to setup my own business
    Chinese businesses trying to do business in North America need to upgrade their websites ... very slow access times, horrible grammer, very amateurish GUI ... am sure many of these companies anglo websites are doing a real discredit to the quality of their business. If these guys want to land million dollar supply contracts then spend some money on proper marketing.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

BTW,please send e-mail to dwu9243@yahoo.com
    Do you read your email??
  25. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by extokas
    Do you read your email??
    I received couple of email? which one is yours? and where are you from? Could you contact me again?
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I contactde you again, look for email from tokas.lt
    I'm from Lithuania, Europe.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo