Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for partnerships/investors!

Take a share in the next billion dollar brand, basically ground floor timing right now. There is so much excitement and care with our company as we grow to international landmarks. Since our launch was last year in May, we've achieved and broken every record in the industry with $43 million dollars in profit. Our CEO has build more than five billion dollar brands, some of them you might know. The company is expanding rapidly and looking for more qualified hard-working talents.

Send me a private message and I will provide you more information.
  3. No Profile Picture

bump for those whos seeking BIG opportunities
  5. They're coming to take me away

Originally Posted by zlife.paul
    bump for those whos seeking BIG opportunities
    Please DO NOT bump your thread!
  7. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Take a share in the next billion dollar brand, basically ground floor timing right now. There is so much excitement and care with our company as we grow to international landmarks. Since our launch was last year in May, we've achieved and broken every record in the industry with $43 million dollars in profit. Our CEO has build more than five billion dollar brands, some of them you might know. The company is expanding rapidly and looking for more qualified hard-working talents.
    Yeah... When an un-named company has $43 million in profit, but needs SPAM'y posts on a forum site to get investors... I'd be a more then a little worried. At best this'd be a bad MLM scheme. At worst... just another Nigerian scam.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Catacaustic
    Yeah... When an un-named company has $43 million in profit, but needs SPAM'y posts on a forum site to get investors... I'd be a more then a little worried. At best this'd be a bad MLM scheme. At worst... just another Nigerian scam.
    MLM scheme? MLM started over 70 years ago, so seeing ads like this shouldn't be new. As you mention, this is "just another Nigerian scam," well I don't think so.

Check out my website below, and tell me if this is a scam.

Business Website

Product Website
  11. Code Monkey V. 0.9

Check out my website below, and tell me if this is a scam.
    What "websites"? All those two links go to are some crappy sub-domains that are a single page with a product name, no details at all about the product or what is is supposed to do, and an email-harvesting "Contact Us" form.

Scam? Of course it is! That's blatantly obvious. As I said, this reeks of MLM, which is illegal in a lot of places, isn't it? I know that it is in the country where I live.
  13. No Profile Picture

What "websites"? All those two links go to are some crappy sub-domains that are a single page with a product name, no details at all about the product or what is is supposed to do, and an email-harvesting "Contact Us" form.

Scam? Of course it is! That's blatantly obvious. As I said, this reeks of MLM, which is illegal in a lot of places, isn't it? I know that it is in the country where I live.
    So you think this is a scam? Do you know who is behind the company? ALL online MLM have website layout similar to this (ie. Name, Phone Number, and Email), and you're saying this is just another scam? Wow..
  15. Code Monkey V. 0.9

Do you know who is behind the company?
    No. Your "websites" don't say anything about who the company is, or what they do. Therefore, it's impossible to know. Would YOU expect people to "invest" in a company when they don't know which company it is?

ALL online MLM have website layout similar to this
    My point exactly. It's just another MLM marketing scam, and that has nothing at all to do with investment or partnerships.

On a personal note, I regard people pushing this type of get-rich-quick rip-off scheme just slightly lower then telemarketers that call at 2am. I've seen people get involved in scams exactly like you're offering, and loose the money that they paid, all because they weren't some pushy a**hole salesman that's happy to steal their own mothers life savings.

So, if this is a real investment opportunity, and not just a MLM marketing scam, attach a prospectus and let everyone read it. That is pretty much required when a real company is trying to get investors, so that should be no trouble for you to find, should it?

Comments on this post

• medialint agrees
  17. No Profile Picture

Everything you need to know is on the company's official website.

Zrii

Take a look at the "prospectus" which is Zrii's story, and the facts that are currently known:

1) Deepak Chopra and Chopra Center endorsement.
    2) Record breaking year 1 sales.
    3) Millions spent on production line and quality assurance
    4) Scientific Advisory Board and published studies on the product research
    5) Independent Executives who are enthusiastic ambassadors of the product and opportunity

Comments on this post

• medialint disagrees : Yeah that's about what I needed to know ...
  19. Code Monkey V. 0.9

No matter what sort of spin you try and put on this, it's still not a partnership of any kind and is not a real investment.

You are asking people to buy into the bottom level of a MLM scheme... That is not a partnership. Honestly I hope that no one falls for this, and in an effort to keep this thead away from the top of the section, I won't bother posting again. Mainly because it doesn't matter how much I'm right, you're just another scummy MLM marketer.
  21. No Profile Picture

No matter what sort of spin you try and put on this, it's still not a partnership of any kind and is not a real investment.

You are asking people to buy into the bottom level of a MLM scheme... That is not a partnership. Honestly I hope that no one falls for this, and in an effort to keep this thead away from the top of the section, I won't bother posting again. Mainly because it doesn't matter how much I'm right, you're just another scummy MLM marketer.
    I'm not trying to put any spin on this. How the way people see MLM nowadays is that "oh, this is just another MLM scheme." I wonder what happen to those few successful MLM that made it through into a billion dollars company. I bet they get all those "another MLM scheme."

Well, I respect your point of view. But let I'll let the viewers do their research on our company.
  23. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

1) Deepak Chopra and Chopra Center endorsement.
    So ... ? While The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore may be an interesting read, his expertise on such matters does not lend much credibility to a financial investment.

2) Record breaking year 1 sales.
    What record did you break? When I was young and vinyl wasn't just for shower curtains I once broke my 45rpm record of Electric Light Orchestra's Shine a Little Love which had The Jungle on side B. I was very upset.

3) Millions spent on production line and quality assurance
    Care to open your books?

4) Scientific Advisory Board and published studies on the product research
    Where?

5) Independent Executives who are enthusiastic ambassadors of the product and opportunity
    Enthusiasm does not generate profits.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  25. Type Cast Exception

I'll let the viewers do their research on our company.
    ->

(NaturalNews) It's sometimes difficult to predict just how NaturalNews readers will respond to a story. After publishing my critical review of Zrii juice yesterday (see http://www.naturalnews.com/023101.html ), I was expecting to receive a lot of complaints from readers due to the fact that some were already signed up as Zrii distributors. But the opposite happened: I received more thanks on that review than for any other in recent memory. My e-mail inbox was full of positive comments from various authors, readers and industry leaders who said things like, "Thank you for stating the Emperor has no clothes!" source
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  27. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by medialint
    So ... ? While The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore may be an interesting read, his expertise on such matters does not lend much credibility to a financial investment.
    "Deepak Chopra, MD, is a world-renowned expert in the field of alternative medicine and Ayurveda." (Source ) Our beverage uses the ancient holistic medicine of Ayurveda. That's why it's so powerful to have the first ever class endorsement from the Chopra Center.

What record did you break? When I was young and vinyl wasn't just for shower curtains I once broke my 45rpm record of Electric Light Orchestra's Shine a Little Love which had The Jungle on side B. I was very upset.
    Record breaking year 1 sales in the MLM industry.

Care to open your books?
    Bill Farley

Where?
    All the Advisory Board Call are here
    All the research that have been done can be found here

Enthusiasm does not generate profits.
    OK, I believe that if you believe in the product and see the opportunity, you CAN make a profit if you treat it as a business.

->
    OK, Mike Adams from Natural News has said lots of negative stuff about Zrii.

You will ALWAYS find both negative and positive news on the Internet today. Anyone with a website can present themselves as the expert, but you have to be aware of the motive of the person dishing out the negativity.

What I find funny is that Mike Adam's claims are based on information posted on the website and NOT on the scientific studies and research of the product and the 7 main ingredients. I find it interesting that Mike Adams bashes Zrii and then just a few months later starts up his own MLM. Check out this link

Comments on this post

• sizablegrin disagrees : Spam is spam, even if it's called Treet or Smeet.
  29. Type Cast Exception

Unlike 99.9% of the people on this site I'm familiar with Deepak Chopra as I've dated someone heavily into this kind of stuff (his writing), and all the new-agey stuff you'd typically encounter at a new age flea market.

Do you realize this is a developer forum? A bunch of crusty old cynical programmers and some young talents that want to grow up to be crusty old programmers.

The purpose of this specific Business Help section is:
    Business Help forum discussing Business Documents, Copyright Law, Contracts, Non-Compete issues and more. Disclaimer: Always consult an attorney; this is just a place to discuss ideas.

You are not discussing business documents, copyright law, contracts, non-compete issues ... you are, indeed, as been pointed out spamming an MLM.

It's our job a forum participants to caution against such schemes. Just as it's your job to spam the hell out of zrii.

Understood?

Now this certainly appears to be a legitimate product of questionable, but certainly marketable merit. If selling snake oil magic juice (water, pear, and grape juice mostly)§ at $30 (!) per three ounce (!!) bottle (!!!)* is something you would like to devote ungodly hours of your life to, perhaps you can make a (small) profit. You'd be the rare exception. Most people that enter into any such thing end up investing more than they can generally afford (in this case it seems to be about $2,000)*, find themselves in over their heads, and fail in the attempt. (Result: they lose more than they can afford - Dr. Obvious). You should be especially aware because an alarmingly increasing number of such network marketing schemes are related to supposed health products.

No, I'm not going speak of Mr. Farley ... seems to get involved with a lot of fruit though.

* You can refute this Paul, I found this info here: "When 4 bottles of Zrii juice cost around $120, I begin to wonder how much the price of apple juice has risen to."

§ Since they seem to go out of their way to hide the actual ingredients online it's rather hard to track this down other than third party sources, some of which are conflicting, especially in regard to the presence and amount of apple juice. I'd encourage Paul to scan a copy of the actual label and attach it. I can't afford a $30 bottle sip of vitamin water to look for myself. I tend to believe this source is probably most accurate.

Thanks, Paul, for allowing us to turn your marketing effort into a cautionary warning for the masses before they fork over $2,000 for some fruit juice and an "online marketing kit".
    Last edited by medialint; May 7th, 2009 at 06:01 PM.
    medialint.com

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo