1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Looking for a ticket system

The goal is to improve the interaction between online store customers and technical support. There is an idea to collect customer requests as simple emails, without additional registration or whatsoever.
    Requirements and wants:
    1. Centralized processing of customer requests
    2. Visible and clear statuses (not just labels in Gmail)
    3. Multiuser with collision detection, though I should see who exactly has responded to the client
    4. On the cloud (shouldn’t require installation and manual upgrading)
    5. Can be paid, but preferably low-cost

Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. No Profile Picture

Check out Deskun (deskun.com/en/main) or Hiver (hiverhq.com).
  5. No Profile Picture

hmmm, here are some that I used and liked

OTRS - Has all a lot of good reporting if you're a manager, really good visibility, it does its thing in the background while you handle requests in email, and from what I recall its free... but not on the cloud
    Smartsheet - Smartsheet is in the cloud and is fairly easy to use...has an excel like compact feel (which I personally like), is in the cloud

In general though, if I may recommend, I would try a few, since sometimes little things that you don't expect until you've tried the tool for a bit can be huge pain points. I ran into this with PM systems that only allows one level of subtasks, which was really frustrating...
    Also, if you're shopping for a cloud solution, make sure that its easy to export your stuff into XML or if there is an API, incase you end up growing out of the tool and wanting something different...

Hope this helps!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo