1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How to promote business online.

Hello community members :

I started a new business , i want promote in through internet,Please give some tips how can i promote my business online.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Promoting any business online is a great way to get good business through internet.Try to submit your business in local business directory with proper detail your business like phone number, address, website detail if have etc.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi! First of all you need to establish your presence in the Internet by creating a web site for your business with optimized content and valuable information. After that you can start to promote it, using various techniques such as SEO, social bookmarking, directories, SMM, e-mail marketing etc. Also don't forget that a lot of people have an access to the net via mobile devices, so you should have your site being ready for them Ė make the mobile version of the site, or at least make it responsive.

Good luck!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

start your new business

First of all i congrats to you start your new business.and then i say some tips to you Online forums allow both real and potential customers to interact with you and with each other to discuss your products or services while helping you troubleshoot flaws.
    Last edited by ManiacDan; August 26th, 2013 at 01:18 PM.
  9. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

One way you should all know to NOT promote your business is by spamming forums. bizteam here has begun posting useless comments in long-dead threads, which leads me to believe his next step is to try to link out to his own business. That kind of activity can result in a ban from valuable communities, or worse, the community actually rejecting your business and telling people to stay away from it (much like how devshed absolutely hates w3schools)
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

How to promote business online

Your way of sharing information is very helpful and unique which is exactly what I need. I will tell my friend about this site on obtaining good stuff. Iíll keep checking your site regularly for more information.
  13. Sarcky

Originally Posted by daniallouis
    Your way of sharing information is very helpful and unique which is exactly what I need. I will tell my friend about this site on obtaining good stuff. Iíll keep checking your site regularly for more information.
    See what I mean about posting useless things in long-dead threads? Another spammer comes home to roost.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Banned

I congrats to you start your new business. First of all you create a website. You will get more interact with client.
  17. Sarcky

Yet another spammer introduces himself to a mod who talks openly about banning spammers. What goes through their heads, I wonder

19. Devshed Beginner (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Yet another spammer introduces himself to a mod who talks openly about banning spammers. What goes through their heads, I wonder
    Your ban stick? lol

Comments on this post

• ManiacDan agrees : If only
    • Miki_01 agrees
    Don't like me? Click it.

Scripting problems? Windows questions? Ask the Windows Guru!

Stay up to date with all of my latest content. Follow me on Twitter!

Help us help you! Post your exact error message with these easy tips!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo