1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thumbs up Schedulling & planning software

Hi There,

I have been looking for a software to schedule & plan resources. I need something which have a client-server architecture so that we can share data on LAN to avoid data infringement. The software must have multi-user login facility so that users can only access the data to which they are authenticated. For example managers can have access to the whole system while staff members have limited access rights. If anyone have something which they think can fulfill my requirements they can reply me back. Thanks in advance.
  3. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by nancycahille
    Hi There,

I have been looking for a software to schedule & plan resources. I need something which have a client-server architecture so that we can share data on LAN to avoid data infringement. The software must have multi-user login facility so that users can only access the data to which they are authenticated. For example managers can have access to the whole system while staff members have limited access rights. If anyone have something which they think can fulfill my requirements they can reply me back. Thanks in advance.
    Hey Nancy,

I work as a manager for a construction company. Please give a detailed description of your requirements as it is unclear for what purpose your require this software. If i am correct then, you basically require a resource management software that can take care of your scheduling needs. I have been using eResource Scheduler for my scheduling and management needs. It is an efficient resource management software that can easily automate, manage and plan your resources. Go for a trial and see for yourself if this helps you.

Be Blessed.

Ted
  5. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

Hi Ted,

Here it goes. I am searching for a software which have a booking chart where all my resources are visible. Whenever i wish to i can just simply select that resource and book it on the desired project. Also i can see the past performances of the resource with its financial profits for the company.
    I think its clear now.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hello nancycahille you need proper start and planning to get start your business. You have to plan very well to meet your requirements and specially you need to have a manager first and then plan to start it.
  9. No Profile Picture

Schedulling & planning software

Hi, you should definitely look into Saviom Resource Management software. The software allows for multiuser access within the software system where, depending on the security rights of the resource there are varying degrees of accessibility.
  11. No Profile Picture

Scheduling and Planning S/W

It looks like you can use Latitude project management software. It works on a client-server structure inside your LAN, and does client to project management functions e.g timesheets, tasks scheduling, equipment listing, job costing, quotes, invoices and reports. User access limitation can be done in setup depending on your business roles and its easy to work with.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo