Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Social Bookmarking?

I have a Twitter site... no idea what to put there. I have some random blurbs about coupon codes and the company description, etc. Any other ideas? Secrets to using Twitter for marketing?

I also have a Digg submission, as well as Stumbleupon. Digg has gotten a few hits, Stumbleupon a bit more. Are there secrets to using these?
    Bright Fuse Hosting
    Managed Hosting Solutions
    http://www.brightfusehosting.com
  3. No Profile Picture

If you want to get do follow link form twitter, post your URL in the profile.
  5. No Profile Picture

you can do many with twitter, but first you should collect good amount of loyal followers,you can add anything in you twitter search but make sure what you add there is contribute, and not just full link of affiliate link
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

To use Twitter for marketing you need lots of followers. And you need to post interesting tweets. If you just market then no-one will be interested.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Try to follow as many people as u can and they will notice it and possibly follow you.
  11. No Profile Picture

Social Bookmarking?

Social Bookmarking is also a very good way for promotion. We are using Digg, delicious, twitter etc. Few websites give dofollow and few of them give nofollow links.
  13. Contributing User

Continue your social net working in social site and give your add on your wall, this will give you good traffic.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

you can get many hits from twitter, digg etc but you have to be a regular member, make friends ec
  17. Registered User

Now a Twitter account and facebook page is needed to start. Next find people to join these networks anyway you can. If you need help contact me.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can use your twitter account to offer discounts on your products or services
  21. No Profile Picture

You need to have a clear idea about twitter. Why twitter is made? Twitter is like a sms service to a group of people whom u know and the people who want to know u or ur thoughts. That means that tweets has to be interesting and knowledgeable. U can promote ur self through tweets. Peoples keeps following u if u tweet well.
  23. No Profile Picture

I think the thing people do not realize about social media is that you should not use it as 'sales media'. Imagine that Twitter and Facebook are doors to someone's house. Do you think you would get a great response from someone if you knocked on their door and said,"Hey I'm with business Acme, and have we got a deal for you! We have coupons right now..."

I think that's where business are missing the mark. You have to remember that it's social media and that you really need to think about looking from the outside in. Find ways to engage those prospective clients, and create a conversation with them. Otherwise you are just forcing your services/products down their throats and no one likes that.

There's a good right up about this that I wish I could link to, but devshed is blocking me from including URLs at the moment. Just signed up. sigh.
  25. No Profile Picture

Twiiter

1stly register yourself with a twitter related to your business. Then try follow people related to your business. That will help to generate of traffic that too valuable ones.
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by fazexx
    I have a Twitter site... no idea what to put there. I have some random blurbs about coupon codes and the company description, etc. Any other ideas? Secrets to using Twitter for marketing?

I also have a Digg submission, as well as Stumbleupon. Digg has gotten a few hits, Stumbleupon a bit more. Are there secrets to using these?
    hi
    my self i have an a twitter account and i use it for my business and it bring a lot of clients and vies-tor to my real estate website i just start follow people than i start to add some interested post with link to my website and my forums and usually when people are interested about your post they hit on it and visit your website than they can be in touch that is how it works with me and the seam with Dig but i like twitter more than dig.
  29. No Profile Picture

With the information about your business put information about other things regarding your business, perhaps links to different news sites and try to attract people in this way.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo