1. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Winning potential client from prepackged big box webdesign

I have a potential client who is trying to choose between http://www.websiteforge.com/149.html and me. They have an informational package that has a long list of impressive looking features, impressive at least if you don't really know what you are looking at. I feel I provide a lot more benefit then they do, but am unsure how to best get that point across to somebody with limited knowledge of how web design and web hosting work. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Minnow
    http://www.minnowwebdesign.com - Web Design for the small business and non-profits.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile

Hi Minnow.

I'm Shane Merem - President of Website Forge.

I can answer your questions. We really do offer a great benefit to our customers. Shoot any questions you might have for comparison.

I am willing to bet that once you make an apples to apples comparison you will see our customers get a fantastic overall benefit from raw features to actual assistance with helping make their site profitable.

We are friendly to competitors and are happy to make sure any prospect has factual information to make their decision.

Ironically we have a similar marketing issue. We always hear competitors say "We do EVERYTHING Website Forge does, but cheaper".

That is something we always struggle to sell against. Because it is absolutely untrue. I don't think the competitors are intentionally lying (at least most wouldn't) -- I just think they don't realize what we offer. So it becomes a challenge to tell a prospect that the "other guy" is uninformed without sounding harsh.

So maybe we can both learn from each other.

Shane Merem
    President Website Forge

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo