1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Customer Rating app/Internal use

Hey guys, been doing some research for adding a "5 Star" rating system to our website here at work. Have already taken a look at

review-script and a few other ajax apps...these apps seem adequate but I'm looking at trying to go a little more in depth.. What I mean is when a customer rates the service at say "5 stars" for superior service, I'm looking for a way to internally give that customer a "1 Star".. Meaning that that particular customer is already satisfied with our service and therefore the priority to keep them on board is not high.. Where as a customer who may give our service "1 Star" would be ranked internally as a "5 Star" or high priority customer to try and entice them to stay with us using promos, coupons, ect...

If you know of any apps or can possibly present some methods of obtaining this I would greatly appreciate this.

Thanks,

Cabell
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

bump
  5. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Don't bump your posts; you'll be issued a warning for that.

Your post should be in Scripts, not Business Help, which is why you probably haven't gotten any responses...

Have you tried Google?
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo