1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Where Can I Get A Membership Site Developed Cheap?

I'm looking to have a membership site developed in the internet marketing / PLR / Rights niche. I do not have ANY technical skills (I cannot FTP and have no site skills) so it would have to be a complete membership site set-up. I am not looking to buy a script...I've tried those and its too hard.

My budget is about $100.

Any suggestions on where I can get this?
  3. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

There's places like Rent-A-Coder that you can post jobs like this on. There's a lof of these sort of freelancer places around.

Be warned though... $100 for a fulyl custom site will get you something pretty shocking. For even a semi-resonable developer/designer you'd be looking at $30-50 an hour, and two hours of time doesn't get a lot done.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hello,

If i was you i would look into some php/html/mysql lessons and learn how to program.

Trust me say someone does do this for $100 which is not likely...
    they'd put in a backdoor and you wouldn't even know the difference..

day or 2 later ur host mails you about hack attempts on other accounts on the server.. " cause you'll be using a little hosting account"

so best guess is don't think about making all this money have a look into doing some lessons on programing for the web..

you'll end up with a better result in the end run...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo