1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How e-commerce works?

How e-commerce works? Anybody gives some advices.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Grumpier old Moderator
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Perhaps if you described how you think e-commerce works, others could then help correct any misunderstandings you might have.
    ======
    Doug G
    ======
    Bartender to Rene Descartes "have another beer?" Descartes: "I think not" and he vanished.
    --Alfred Bester
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

According to my point of view now a day’s people move toward the social media to increase their brand value and increase traffic to their sites. You can establish your products as a brand and raise your awareness. You can apply for the competition in particular business. You can attract people toward your products. Using Social Media you can win customer loyalty and trust. Also you can build your reputation as a business man. You can enhance your business and also personal relationship. You can also get some advices of genius people in particular business.
  7. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

You can catch up to what people are doing today, or forge ahead with what they'll be doing tomorrow. For the latter, if we knew, we would likely not share.

If you have a product or service which is desirable you'll sell it with the right effort. If you don't have anything to sell you don't belong in sales.
    Last edited by medialint; March 5th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by medialint
    If you don't have anything to sell you don't belong in sales.
    That is a fantastic quote right there! It should be on one of those motivational posters. Can I use that, as along as I quote you?

Comments on this post

• medialint agrees : sure :-)
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I just wanted to say the the quote was really fantastic...and to note that I didn't really understand what the thread-starter wanted us to write.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo