1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Postcards printing

Hi,

Can someone explain to me what are the benefits of postcards printing? Do they really help in promoting my business? Please suggest me some postcards printing templates..
  3. Type Cast Exception
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

They are like SPAM except they waste more resources (trees, postal service manpower, money, etc).

Do YOU read the mail in your mailbox addressed to OUR NEIGHBOR (especially when you live in California and they are mailing you from Chicago ...)

They can be effective if you really narrow down your target audience and have a good promotional message that is appropriate and appealing. Both of these things are hard to do. The same applies to email campaigns, really. In both cases unless your audience already knows you and likes you they will probably ignore you.
    Last edited by medialint; May 16th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

A well designed direct mail marketing plan can get as much as a 7% response. There is a reason why so many major companies still use postcards and direct mail as a major part of their marketing strategy. There are a number of advantages that postcards offer compared to other marketing techniques, especially those in direct mail. The first is that the cost of printing postcards is significantly less than larger pieces of print marketing. You can get 4 postcards from 1 sheet of 8 ½ by 11 paper. They are also cheaper to mail, even with the new programs that the postal service now provides. Postcards offer one major advantage over any other direct mail piece. People almost have to look at it before throwing it away. Envelopes can easily be thrown away without opening them. Postcards will at least be looked at on the way to the trash.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo