1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

coldfusion MX installation

i have coldfusion-61-win
    or coldfusion MX

i installed it several times, but on the menu of coldfusion mx
    all i get is
    Web Server Configuration Tool

how do i get to coldfusion studio so that i could create a website with database

please help me i need to know how to get to coldfusion studio to design and develop
  3. No Profile Picture

I really didn't understood what you're looking for .. please be a litle more specific
  5. No Profile Picture

From what i've understood from your pm, what your looking for it's not coldfusion it self but an IDE to work with cfml/coldfusion. Yes there was a product called Coldfusion Studio but that product was discontinued. If you want almost the same features you could hv using cf studio 5, download macromedia dreamweaver.

what you've downloaded it's the server itself !

regards,
    idss
  7. No Profile Picture

Dreamweaver MX comes with Homesite + on the CD. Homesite + is what was called CF Studio, and it has all the CF debugging options, tag definitions, extensions etc that Studio had. I use Homesite + because I hate Dreamweaver.
  9. No Profile Picture

just an fyi, the direct 'upgrade' from Coldfusion Studio is Dreamweaver MX ( actually if you go to http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusionstudio, it automaticly redirects you to the dreamweaver product homepage ), in the times coldfusion studio still existed, homesite already existed ( macromedia bought it from BradSoft/Nick Bradbury, the creator of TopStyle ), but homesite is more coldfusion studio like. however many in the coldfusion community still ask's for a new coldfusion studio version.

btw, i hv coldfusion studio 5 in my computer, if you really want it, i could give you, the problem however, is that you'll don't hv cfmx support built in.

If you want a cfstudio alike IDE with cfmx support, just get Homesite+/5.5 and download the necessary files to hv cfmx support.

regards,
    idss

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo