1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Coldfusion: TinyMCE Template Plugin

Does anyone here have any experience with TinyMCE and the template plugin?

I'm having issues figuring this out, and I don't see much information about setting this up for Coldfusion.

The button shows up in the TinyMCE plugin to insert a predefined template. Once the button is clicked a popup window opens with a drop down that should contain templates, but is blank. Where do I put these templates at in the dir structure?

Currently there is a blank.htm file created that is displayed when the popup window opening with some text. When the 'Insert' button is clicked the window closes and the text is not inserted. I have no experience with TinyMCE so not really sure what details are needed.

I'm hoping someone can provide a link that walks through the setup of the template plugin, or perhaps has encountered this issue before. Thank you!
    Last edited by blobula; October 20th, 2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Misspells
  3. No Profile Picture

I'm not sure what the "template plugin" is. TinyMCE is all JavaScript, so it really doesn't have anything to do with whether you're using CF or something else. Do you have a specific question that involves TinyMCE and ColdFusion?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo